Spay / Neuter Information
In the Los Angeles area alone, over 400 animals are euthanized everyday. With this economy and so many people losing their jobs and homes, animals are being abandoned and killed in shelters more than ever. You can help the overpopulation and destruction of innocent lives by spay/neutering your pets.
Below are some contacts to help you locate a low cost spay/neuter clinic in your area.
Please be a part of the solution, not the problem.
Be a responsible pet owner.
- Low cost spay/neuter national referrals: SPAY USA / 8:30am-4:30pm (ET) / 1 (800) 248-SPAY (7729)
- Spay California / 1 (866) 738-7729 / www.spaycalifornia.org
- Affordable Veterinary Clinic / www.affordable-veterinary-clinic.com / 24639 Arch St, Newhall, CA 91321 / (661)-222-1111
- Northridge Animal Medical Center / 8918 Reseda Blvd., Northridge, CA / 818-886-1216
- Hollywood Humane / 7301 Fulton Ave., North Hollywood, CA / 818-765-8196
- Spay/Neuter Valley Vet Non-profit / 1659 East Los Angeles Ave, Simi Valley, CA / 805-584-3823
- Animal Birth Control Clinic / 1950 Pacific Coast Hwy, Lomita, CA / 310-539-3112
- Animal Birth Control Clinic / 11314 West Pico Blvd, West Los Angeles, CA / 310-444-3114
- Los Angeles County Animal Control / 11258 Garfield St, Downey, CA / 562-940-6898
- Spay and Neuter Animal Network / 805-646-1919
For Mobile Spay/Neuter in Los Angeles County and Kern County contact: www.AngelDogsFoundation.org